Member – $ 70
2 Members sharing 1 book – $80
Non Members (no exam) – $140
Overwhelmed by all those functions on your GPS or chart plotter? Want to use your tablet or smartphone to help you navigate on your boat? Interested in using a desktop computer program to plan your cruise and then copy that information to your GPS? This course covers the topics you need and want to know.
- Boat electrical wiring practices
- Direct current (DC) power
- Alternating current (AC) power
- Glavanic and stray current corrosion
- Lightning protection
- How to use a multimeter
- How to solder and crimp
- How to read electrical wiring diagrams
This course is typically completed in 9 (two-hour sessions), followed by an exam.